A significant number of two year olds are now eligible for free childcare.
Your 2-year-old can get free early education and childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less a year, after tax
- tax credits and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year, before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Your child may also be eligible for a place if she or he:
- Has a current Statement of Special Educational Needs/Disabilities (SEND) or an Education Health Care Plan.
- Is looked after by the local authority.
- Receives a Personal Independence Payment Award (PIP).
In addition, your child may be offered a place if you have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order.
For additional information regarding funding visit liverpool.gov.uk
For two year olds who are not eligible for free childcare, our fees are as follows:
Morning session: £15
Afternoon session: £15
Lunchtime session including hot meal: £5
All fees are payable in full and in advance to the children attending their weekly sessions. If fees have not been paid your child will not be permitted to attend their session and may risk losing their place.
Many employers now offer childcare vouchers which is a means of tax relief against childcare fees. These vouchers are provided through agencies and your will need to provide our registration details to the agency that your employer uses. If you are paying fees using nursery vouchers we will agree a payment plan with you.
For additional information please refer to our payment policy.
Morning – 8:45am to 11:45am
Afternoon session – 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Lunch session – 11:45am to 12:30pm
Both funded and paid sessions are allocated on a first come first serve basis and any additional hours on top of free 15 hours funded place need to be agreed on a termly basis.
Parents who are paying for sessions, often have work commitments and may require child care on specific day/s. It is important that we are given as much notice as possible to ensure that we can meet your needs.