A significant number of two year olds are now eligible for free childcare.
Your child will be eligible for a free place if you are in receipt of the following benefits.
- Income Support or Job Seekers Allowance (income based).
- Employment Support Allowance (income related).
- Support through Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Child Tax Credit with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- The Working Tax Credit 4 week-run on (the payment a claimant receives when they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
- Working Tax credits with annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190 per year.
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
Your child may also be eligible for a place if she or he:
- Has a current Statement of Special Educational Needs/Disabilities (SEND) or an Education Health Care Plan.
- Is looked after by the local authority.
- Receives a Personal Independence Payment Award (PIP).
In addition, your child may be offered a place if you have left care through special guardianship or through an adoption or residence order.
For additional information regarding funding visit liverpool.gov.uk
For two year olds who are not eligible for free childcare, our fees are as follows:
Morning session: £15
Afternoon session: £15
Lunchtime session including hot meal: £5
All fees are payable in full and in advance to the children attending their weekly sessions. If fees have not been paid your child will not be permitted to attend their session and may risk losing their place.
Many employers now offer childcare vouchers which is a means of tax relief against childcare fees. These vouchers are provided through agencies and your will need to provide our registration details to the agency that your employer uses. If you are paying fees using nursery vouchers we will agree a payment plan with you.
For additional information please refer to our payment policy.
Morning – 8:45am to 11:45am
Afternoon session – 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Lunch session – 11:45am to 12:30pm
Both funded and paid sessions are allocated on a first come first serve basis and any additional hours on top of free 15 hours funded place need to be agreed on a termly basis.
Parents who are paying for sessions, often have work commitments and may require child care on specific day/s. It is important that we are given as much notice as possible to ensure that we can meet your needs.