As a school we follow the below guidelines for assessment (linked to our assessment policies - please see the policies tab for more information)
- All staff are competent to undertake their roles and responsibilities.
- Assessment helps guide teaching and next steps in learning.
- Assessment is inclusive of all abilities.
- Assessment is fair.
- Assessment judgements are moderated by experienced professionals to ensure accuracy.
- Assessment is appropriate.
- Assessment is consistent.
- Assessment outcomes provide meaningful and understandable information for pupils, parents and teachers.
- Pupils receive timely feedback based on the task given.